Expression of interest is sought from suitable and experienced outdoor fencing companies to tender for a Nature Vibezzz WREF funded project at Lollard St Adventure Playground, London, SE11 6UN
Create & install metal gate
To cut through an existing Bow Top fence panel and install a 1200mm high Anti Trap Bow Top single
Leaf gate 1090mm wide, fitted with an underground self closer and a magna latch.
Gate posts et in concrete. PPC to RAL9005 Black.
To re-attach the existing panels to the gate posts.
All redundant materials removed from site in a skip supplied by contractors.
Wildlife pond wooden fence & gate
To attend site and to take down the exiting timber fencing and placed into a skip supplied by contractors and remove from site. Based on 11.5m’s. To then install 11.5m’s of Timber Playtime Natural finish, with posts set in concrete, with 3no matching single leaf gates with underground self-closers and a magna latch.
Wildlife area wooden fence & 3 gates
To take down 29m’s of existing timber fencing and gates and place into skips supplied by contractors for removal from site.
To then install 29m’s of Timber Playtime Natural finish fencing, with posts set in concrete. With 3 single leaf matching gates with underground self closer and magna latch.
Shortlisted companies shall be invited to meet on site.
Tenderers shall need to show they have experience of creating bespoke wooden fencing & gates, metal gates to a suitable standard for users of various ages and abilities.
Due to grant conditions for the project, payments for the work will be done at agreed stages, with 20% payment upfront and 75% payment upon satisfactory completion of the work and upon receiving the funds from funders (allowing 5% for retention until end of project re-snagging).
Once contracted by Nature Vibezzz:
• The contractor shall be responsible and has to bear any financial loss due to poor workmanship or negligence.
• The contractor shall need to accept responsibility for providing a safe environment/workplace.
• The contractor shall be responsible for the reasonable performance of the work specified in the agreement.
• The contractor must agree to supply the necessary equipment, tools and materials.
• The contractor must agree to pay any government taxes including license fee and take out independently insurance cover.
• Invoices for payments at agreed project stages shall need to be sent to Nature Vibezzz once site management (Lollard St Adventure Playground) has agreed and project stages have been completed satisfactory by contractor.
• The tenderer therefore must provide specifications for all the work nominated this is Contract of Manageability.
To create a new area at Lollard St Adventure Playground is needed where the younger children cannot gain access to play equipment that is unsuitable for their age. Also a gate connecting the Lollard Street Adventure Playground new area designed for the younger age group to Lambeth Walk Doorstep Green (LWDG) toddler area which will help build links with younger families.
Responses required from Tenderer
We would require organisations to give us details regarding:
a) Project scope/methodology
b) Work plan and project management
• Tenderer response to include Public Liability insurance Health & Safety Policy record.
• Date job can commence.
• Timetable – final timetable shall be agreed with site management Lollard St Adventure Playground before start of work.
• 2 Professional reference (how long established, commenting on experience/ work completed satisfactory)
• Bank reference
• If using employees record of providing a safe environment/workplace
• Photographical proof of previous work would be advantageous and appreciated.
• Cost breakdown, including consultation, design, build and VAT
The deadline for tendering shall be 12/06/2017
Please send your responses / questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nature Vibezzz/ Lollard St Adventure Playground holds the right to negotiate prior to contract and to audit.
Nature Vibezzz/ Lollard St Adventure Playground are unable to reimburse any expenses incurred in the preparation and dispatch of the tender.